Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's all about the dots!

Time for the Spring Quilt Blogger's Festival -- I haven't participated for a while so ....
 
 
 
I'm a dot fan -- so I had a couple of jelly rolls of big dots and little dots and I attempted whipped them into a random crib quilt ... random is generally not a word in my vocabulary ..

 
It finished into a "little bit larger" than crib quilt .... and well, it oozes dots and happiness.
and it looks pretty spiffy next to the zinna's.
 

 
the back is a wild random stripe -- that, frankly, wasn't printed straight with the grain, so it's a tad bit wonky looking.  More dots for the binding. 


And my usual loopy swirls -- quilted on the long-arm (yes, it takes longer to load it than quilt it -- but the swoopy swirls are fun) ... 
 
Check out the rest of the Quilts in the Quilt Bloggers Festivial
 
 
enjoy the sights of the show it's always wonderful
 
 
 
 
spring 2015 BQF Button
 
 

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is fun! I love that you backed it with stripes! Very cute!

Sarah Goer said...

I love dots! What a fun quilt!