Friday, May 15, 2015

T G I F

 
blue blue sky ...

 
honeysuckle

 
So, I thought I'd be planting -- #1 has the patch disked -- but evidently he wants to re-work it in the morning.  So, the planting waits.  It gets done.  It grows.  Deer eat it.  Marie gets mad.
 
Tomorrow Jan, Joanne and I are road tripping it to SR Harris ...
 


 
this pix is from my 2013 adventure
 
you can read about it HERE ...
 
 I still have not recovered .... 18 months later ...

they have a new store a bit closer and I'm told a lot more organized than this chaos.  I have my purse cleaned out my spending $$$$ out and all I have left to do is put together some fabric swatches.
 
I worked on the ugly quilt tonight -- pictures to follow.  Just not feeling the love on the UGLY.  Time will tell.
 
 


 





1 comment:

Barb H said...

Love SR Harris! The southern store is not nearly as challenging--or exciting!--as the northern store! Have fun!