Tuesday, June 16, 2015

so .... it's been ....

a wacky, entertaining, tiring and exhausting 7 days ...

the 8th day promises to be just as goofy ...

I've had a Board meeting, wacky ditch hearings, 16 hours of continuing education (8 web-based & 8 live hours), craziness at the office (IRS notice mailings again) a baby shower, a funeral, mowed lawn, hoed the garden, watched 4 bagpipers invade the Redmen (that was freeking cool) sewed up a boat load of strip quilts and still managed a couple of hours in at the lake.    ....   and I finished a book.

my day started at 6:00am yesterday (yes, I was at the office at 6:00am on Mad Monday) ... off to conference until 4:30, meet and greet with City Council members at the Treaty Center from 5:15 - 6:45, and ended the evening with Planning/Zoning at the Govt Center.  Home and bed by 9:30.

and now I'm busy diagnosing computer issues.  my new keyboard and mouse started getting weird and my normal fix of batteries is not solving the issue ...

I think by Thursday I can chuck it all ... except the garden and the quilting.

pooped Diva




 

No comments: