Friday, August 14, 2015

A Turning Twenty Throw

 
cabin sewing!  I took a stack of red fat quarters and chopped 'em up and ended up with 6 "turning twenty" blocks ... well, sort of ... they were a tad bit wonky ... such is life lately ...

 
better shot ... after zipping them together I added a couple of outside borders to widen it out ... slapped it on the long arm and did an all over swirl (what else do I do) ... Tuesday added the binding
 

 
and the back ... will be gifted to a 90 year old cousin who had a car accident last week and is having some intensive therapy for a couple of weeks ...

 
and a couple of the girls.
 
Linking up with Crazy Mom ...
Have a wonderful warm and sticky weekend!
 


1 comment:

Heide said...

What a fantastic gift. I am sure this will bring a smile to the person during their rehab. I just love red quilts, going to have to make myself one.