Thursday, August 13, 2015

life

looking over the new years resolutions.

oh my.

evidently I wasn't made to plot and plan.

okay.



I spent an hour in the patch last night.  It's my happy place -- well, usually, unless a freeking deer has visited.  My additional deer control measures arrived via the USPO yesterday.  Wade, left them on the front step, they smelled.  Smelled bad.  "Deer Off" and "Repels All" concentrate and some gizmos that look like mobile hotspot receivers.

The gizmos are supposed to give off an unpleasant aroma and keep the buggers moving. 

Truly, it's my happy place - even though I've probably lost my mind.
That just might be a good thing.


Havahart DO5600-6 Deer Off Weatherproof Deer Repellent, 6-Pack

I've got 12 of them scattered ... it looks like the Jetson's have invaded.


Evidently I'm not a chicken whisperer .. the girls didn't cooperate with the camera last night ... this shot should be labeled "Chicken Ass" ... they were more interested in the watermelon.


 

No comments: