Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday ....

wow -- time is zipping away again.

I finally got to the lake for parts of Friday and Sunday ...  did a bit of spot spraying .. the critters are nibbling ... attended a pretty cool wedding ... finished up a book and .....

tah dah ....

sewed.  I could barely remember how to flip the switch on the Bernina ... so the masterpieces of the night ....

1) a Star Wars pillowcase ... I know .... using up some odds and ends.
2) bound the turning twenty sample piece
3) and this morning 15 minutes of a Batman pillow case

after the binding was done on the throw I tossed it into the washing machine and forgot it ... literally until 4:05 am.   I re-washed it hoping the nasty washing machine aroma lessens.  damn.  I am an idiot.  and yes, it was going to be a gift.   and no it does not match the Star Wars or Batman pillowcases.

I am an idiot.


 

No comments: