Yep, it was (is) a Sunday for the soul ... a spot of patch work ... +
1. didn't rain so I sprayed out my tank of critter control and installed some critter prevention measures.
2. managed to read the paper and play with my coloring books.
3. Jean picked beans -- I picked tomato's and oversized cukes.
4. Kept the livestock fed and watered.
5. Watched a cheesy movie.
6. Took a nap.
7. Washed dishes, vac'd floors and loaded up some more trash. We have a lot of trash.
8. Attempted to irrigate the kitchen garden -- epic fail on the sprinkler ... nice chilly bath.
ancient scarecrow made from my favorite pink flannel pants. long sad story.
the biggest so far.
dang love those sunflowers