Sunday, October 11, 2015

a long day of sewing, crafting, touring, cleaning, gophering

okay these didn't upload in the proper order ...
The Scrap Shack Crafty Day
5 toddler/crib/throws got pieced
I also made it to the Eweniquely Quilt Guilds Show
ate well, cleaned up the church dining hall
and gophered for the hostess

 
 
 Denyse Schmidt's new fabric line -- a turning twenty ... love the use of fat quarters and the 16" blocks .. finally bought the book (at the Quilt Show!) ... the possibilities are endless -- I had a fat quarter bundle of 9 ...
 
 
a bundle of colorful 6" strips ... tubed together and randomly cut apart and stitched in strips ... colorful
 
 
orange, the new neutral, grey and white varying strips
 
 
orange, aqua (the other neutral) varying strips ...
 
 
legs, the cat, thought my toes were tasty. 
dang critter bit me.
 
 
bright blue, aqua and a white/grey/blue print
 
I got a lot done !!!!  now to get them finished up ...
 


No comments: