Friday, October 23, 2015

Found a Treasure

Found this treasure yesterday while waiting for my hair cut appointment  -- it's a bit frail .. but workable.





it's pretty large (twin-ish) ... I think I can take a row from the top and a row from the bottom and have enough pieces to replace/patch/mend the tattered spots .. and the best deal -- $20.00 ....
 

 
it was cloudy when I took the pix -- now it's raining....
a welcome rain ...


 
and a spot of color to brighten your day ...
 
linking up with Crazy Mom's Finish It up Friday ...
 
T G I F -- y'all ....
 
 





1 comment:

Sue @ Quilting the Green Star said...

Hello Marie,
Wow what a lovely find, you must have felt so excited when you saw it for sale. I lovely the faded colours and the simple design. It will be good to see how you mend it too. Also love the colours of the red tree, ours are just starting to turn in the UK and we are having a long Autumn.Thanks for your comment on my blog,
Kind regards,
Sue