Tuesday, October 6, 2015

life as a crabby disorganized woman

dang, I cannot seem to get my "shit" together lately.
Tuesday market today -- kind of a bust.


yes, they can read
downloaded pictures from the iPad, the phone and the camera today
found this one amid the other jewels 
that was some cool blue sky eh?

 
the last picking of watermelon

 
the mean 'ole owl that kept some critters at bay ..

 
this critter is fat and sassy looking ... he was watching me unload squash on Sunday night

 
and since he had a squash appetizer he was waiting for more .
 
 
and the last of the market melons .. all but 3 sold.
it was warm (borderline hot) and frankly for October it was nice!


1 comment:

Teresa Saum said...

I have many days where I can't seem to get my shit together. I think I should accept it is just the state of my life. I have too many things I want to do for the hours in the day. Should we lower our expectations?