Thursday, November 12, 2015

copyright infringement


Dresden Germany -- Joyce M posted on her facebook page a while back .. I love everything about this photo ... I've had it as a background on my desktop (both screens) since she posted on FB.   They are on vacation.

And since hell will freeze over before I ever travel to Europe -- I travel thru the eyes of others.  I would love to travel thru Europe -- but alas, no time in my crazy life to take enough time to truly see it all and see it well. 

Even though the world is full of gorgeous things to see and do -- I keep pinching myself because frankly I think this Valley is God's country -- we are so blessed to live here --

Except for November and March when the weather stinks.  Darkness be gone -- I need my sun !!! 

Cheers
M




 

No comments: