Saturday, December 12, 2015

get shit done list

oh me of the endless lists....

the "get shit done list" for the weekend is two pages long.  I'm crossing off things as they get completed

I spent most of last night finishing the binding on a crib quilt and  --- the big and -- trying to find the source of the aroma wafting around in the sewing space.  -- cloyingly sweet and floral ..... elder # 2 had opened a new room deodorizer in the laundry room (which 3 hours into the sniffing ) I found ...  good grief it was awful.

so with new found energy this morning - I tackled the fabric stash.  crap.  I got a lot of shit stuff.  pictures to follow -- documentation = motivation.  another bag of fabric for the church ladies and another bag of goodness for the thrift shop.

and the list goes on and on.


 

1 comment:

gz said...

Give me natural perfumes any day!