Monday, December 28, 2015

Weekend Sewing

so during girls weekend -- several years ago I chopped up my scrap bin into 4", 5" and 6" hunks .... here are 6" kaffe fassett prints ... needed to make it wider ....so I added a 6" strip to one side -- in real light it is much brighter than this ... don't ya love my red enamel garbage bowl?


 
I also worked on a messy project -- took 4, yes 4, mini jelly rolls and mixed them up ... for 4 crib quilts (my donation pile is low) ... they were the nastiest things -- lots of fuzzies and lint.  Lots.  Finally got out the vac and attempted to clean them up. 
 
Winter Storm Warning issued -- so I prepped sewing projects -- need something to do during the "big event."  Long arm is loaded and ready to quilt .. one more prepped and waiting. 
 
When it snows.  SEW.
 
Happy Monday!
 
M
 

No comments: