Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

My favorite pictures of 2015
 
 
it was a fabulous year in the patch - for many reasons


I've become a "cabin diva" ... loved our time at the lake.
I never thought I'd enjoy checking out of the world for days.

 
I took this picture the morning Bob died --Bob was a client and family friend
a month before he died he shared a poem on facebook -- it's taped on my wall.
It daily reminds me of the important and not so important things in life.
 
 
Ordinarily this would be the post where I shared the RESOLUTIONS for the year -- well, I haven't made the list yet -- it's coming.  I think 2016 should be the year the list get trashed and live for the moment.  Which in my crazy life -- is be entertaining.
 
Work less -- play more is always on THE list -- efficiency is the way to make that happen. We (yes, we -- I'm not in this rodeo alone) are well on the way to achieving that goal.  The migration to the new server will be almost complete by Sunday ... the conversion to the new software will also be complete by Monday -- both were a lot more work than I anticipated.  The end result is good. 
 
Happy 2016 -- Make it the best year ever!
 
 
 







No comments: