Monday, February 29, 2016

God only gives each of us a certain amount of time to be on this earth and every day when we wake up, we get to decide how we are going to spend those precious minutes and hours.  There are no do-overs, no second-chances, no next-time-around’s to get it right.
  Joey knew this and she has made each and every day count. One of the last things Joey said before she drifted into the deep sleep she’s been in for a few days now is, “I have no regrets… I can honestly say, that I have done everything I wanted to do and lived the life I always wanted to live.

Wise words peeps -- really wise words.


So I've been following Rory Feek's blog THIS LIFE I LIVE since it first hit my facebook feed several months ago.


It was kind of a bad day on 3rd street today -- it was supposed to be a work day and it was more of an uncontrolled chaos day -- we've had a few of them (chaos days) strung together lately and I was a bit out of sorts when I finally got back to the office and realized I hadn't done a damn thing all day -- or a productive thing all damn day. 

I came home and started cruising my favorite blogs and well -- This Life I Live ... had a new post ... just a small (LARGE) kick in the tush to remind me to well, be me. 

Tomorrow will be better.
It has to be.
It will be.

No regrets peeps -- no regrets!

Marie

 

No comments: