Wednesday, March 9, 2016

and on Wednesday

  the overwhelming sense of "WTH" finally sent this diva over the edge. 

  a few tears were involved.  2 hours of looking for a file and finding it in an unmarked file folder was more than I could handle.  not sure if tears worked. 

  so I sorted the piles, filed a bunch of corporate extensions (well a lot of corporate extensions), finished a payroll, updated some software ....

  Thursday's list involves a call to the phone carrier .. evidently the VPN is overriding calls to the fax machine and everyone is getting a busy signal.  it's taken a month of WTH to figure that out ...

  Had a meeting in Mankato tonight -- my first trip out of town in 2, yes 2 freeking months. 



  I'm pooped. 


  My bed is calling, the alarm clock is set ... the morning clothes are hanging on the closet ....

  I requested elder #1 get Ruby out of storage -- need some Ruby to brighten my day....





 

1 comment:

Susan PJ said...

I love reading your blog, and am sad you are stressed.

Hang in there!