Sunday, April 3, 2016

on the first day of 70'

 
I found Ruby in her temporary parking spot.
A little dusty -- but safe from the weather.
 
 
elder #1 was out in his tractor -- disking around the perimeter of the farm(s) .. pushing pack dead trees and such ...

 
notice the dust.
 
 
I wasn't feeling well, so I left the office at 3:00pm with a box of work ... stopped at the scrap shack to check in with the super scrappers and took the field road home.  my kind of heaven -- a dirt road headed to no where.  When I got home I hopped on the Viking and took a little ride with my camera. 
 
It was a day of executive decisions -- I am after all a Diva and am allowed to wave my magic wand and declare the state of being.  arrogant.  I know.
 
We will get done what we get done.
We won't kill ourselves over idiots who procrastinate.
 
Happy Sunday!
 

1 comment:

gz said...

a decision well made x