Friday, May 20, 2016

so it's finally Friday

been a long week of spinning my wheels and getting no where ....

  I was extremely irritated with elder #1 last night -- so I came back to the office and actually managed to accomplish a couple of projects.  The deadlines of the week have come and gone ...

 Planting was to have occurred last night -- but the tractor operator had other plans for yesterday and hmm the patch didn't get worked up .... hmmmm  he called a while ago -- it's done and awaits me....

 but I have another of the endless meetings (over lunch) -- a haircut, more shopping for the birthday party, a retirement party for a retiring County employee and drugs to fetch from the pharmacy.  and oh -- the veggies for the birthday party -- need to be cleaned and bagged -- also the trail mix to blend up ...

 probably the busiest week of my year ... and so far other than getting irritated with #1 ... I've actually held it together and not killed anyone (yet). 

 so the plan is to go to the meeting -- get the haircut, pick up the drugs, go plant the melons, at dark start cleaning the veggies and mix up the trail mix.  back out to plant at first light .... finish (???) .... take a shower and head to the cabin. 

  damn, need some cabin time. 



 

No comments: