Thursday, June 23, 2016

so, I

think I should rename this blog ...

"this crazy life I lead" .... I'm sure someone else has already claimed the name ...

I made it thru manic Monday by embracing manic Monday -- including the Board of Equalization and Appeals ...

Tuesday was Department Head/Board Workshop and finally --finally, Mr. K cut my hair --- I have half as much hair and finally do not resemble a brillo pad on legs. 

Yesterday -- was the dentist -- the jury is still out on young doctor B --  and last night was a return trip to Mankato for R9 meetings --

So this morning -- at 5:55am ... I started out the day with an ATV/walking tour of the patch I hadn't been there for 48 hours!  It's still there.  The sweet corn is done.  Dried up, burned up, too much nitrogen -- gone --

The rest of it seems to be plodding along -- I keep reminding myself (a) I planted late -- and that was a good thing since we had hard frost on May 14th and 15th ... another hoeing and some weed control over the weekend will tidy things up a bit. 

so next up ...
Conference call
Meeting ..
Clean out the F150 for Saturday ...

    


 

No comments: