Friday, June 10, 2016

so

  what exactly have I accomplished this week.  not a dang thing. 

well, a lot of payroll, a lot of paper shuffling -- yesterday's shuffling was a disaster from minute one to minute 5:15. 

the heat and humidity has arrived.  I think the patch needs it.  the squash and pumpkins look good -- but the melons are kind of sitting there doing nada.

the chaos continued once I left for the farm -- just got started sewing and visitors arrived --

got back down to the machine and the C02 detector started chirping -- batteries. 
I then proceed to take a shower and read my book -- which after 5 pages I discovered I had previously read. 

I went to bed -- seemed to be the prudent thing to do.



This weeks completed projects:

1. seminar
2. boatloads of payroll
3. laundry?
4. dishes
5. trash
6. hoed pumpkins, fancies and melons
7. returned library books
         (pathetic -- returning library books is not a project)





 

1 comment:

Sandra Walker said...

You accomplished one other very worthwhile thing: making another person laugh out loud! I love this post. Hot and a bit humid here to the south of you in Canada...yep I am! I love the heat though. Started a great book yesterday, recommended to me by another quilter good friend, Helen of Midget Gem Quilts: My Grandmother Sends her Regards and Apologizes. I am loving it, and nope, didn't read it before, LOL!