Sunday, June 19, 2016

'twas a busy day

 
the patch -- elder #1 ran the digger thru the rows on Thursday night -- looking okay ... since I planted two weeks later than normal -- things seem to be slow .. plus we've had the wackiest of weather ...

 
I dumped (planted) all of my left over watermelon seed as end caps at this end -- these hills were planted almost 10 days after the first melon hills -- and they've caught up to the first planting ..


 
the weekend goal was to spend as much time as possible at the lake -- well at 8:30 last night I took 25 pictures of the petunias - some of them turned out pretty well ...
I would have stayed out there but I ran out of clean clothes -- it was a tough wardrobe day .. 3 shirts in 9 hours ... 

 
by 8:00 the lake was like glass (and the mosquito's were beginning to arrive)

No comments: