Saturday, July 9, 2016

foggy morning .....

and I'm out spraying weeds in the patch ...


with NO CAMERA .....

and I ran out of ROUND UP!




cool, still, damp -- best time to kill weeds and no juice.
Shopko had it on sale yesterday and I resisted the urge to purchase it
I'll be back this morning.


2nd flower bed at the office was de-foliated -- gotta love trees growing in flower beds ... they will receive an extra special Roundup cocktail.  undiluted -- painted on with a paint brush (best control)


so today ...
it's cut trees out of the fence at the office and attempt to make a path to the meter -- the meter reader has a difficult time thru the 5' tall weeds -- which hippy dippy trippy was supposed to remove.  famous last words from the idiot next door.  (not that I am a bit peeved -- understatement of the century)



 

No comments: