Sunday, October 23, 2016

faded memories ....



 
remember that pair of blue jeans that you wore everywhere ... all the time
here's my favorite pair -- $14 on ebay -- 'twas a hell of a deal
 
 
I remember the day they got ripped on this trailer full of squash -- the pix properties date it 2005 -- I thought it was older than that ..
 
Today I've been purging closets again/yet/still and I decided my rather large / rounded / backside (ass) will never fit in them again ... I've been holding on to them for a while -- dreaming of the day ... well that day may come again but in the meantime ... someone else will get a "steal of a deal" from the local thrift shop -- I know they'll love them as much as I have ... holes, rips, tears and stains of hard labor.  So many memories in a faded pair of Levi's.
 
 
 
another jewel of a picture from that famous day ... I swear it was before 2005 -- but hell I'm old and evidently the mind is wandering too ... love the equipment line up ... my 2005 Explorer (so it had to be 2005) ... the old red/white truck -- miss that baby ... and the two atv's ...
 
We sold melons that day for $1 too --- and sold every single one of them .... and most of the squash on that ratty trailer in the previous pix ....
 


No comments: