Sunday, October 30, 2016

falling apart







 
so Friday was awesome gorgeous -- I took a little atv ride and shot way to many pictures -- I'm thinking of attempting a clamshell quilt and color/texture option are bouncing around in my thoughts ... yesterday was the FUN RUN -- 770+ bodies got registered and out on the course in a pretty speedy manor -- we got 'em in and got'em out and they did the rest ...
 
so I'm battling an ear infection -- need to get myself to urgent care -- it's open, thought I'd see how the morning goes (pharmacy opens shortly) .. then dash up for drugs .. advil is masking the pain and swelling ... but not the cause ... hate these painful interruptions I had plans for today ... I drugged up pre-fun run and didn't have time to think about it ... so off I go ..
 


No comments: