Wednesday, October 5, 2016

oh boy

  so with all of the other chaos happening ... I had previously booked a two day - 16 hour continuing education webinar ... yep, 16 hours in front of my computer screens.  And in all actuality it is a pretty good seminar -- the speakers are engaging, the topics relevant -- it's just been two more beautiful days trapped indoors ...

  Meg was here yesterday and ran phone/people interference so the interruptions were minimal -- today I've got the doors locked and I'm selective on phone answering -- it could be worse.  Tonight is a County gig so ...

  I have not seen the patch since Sunday afternoon -- I think it probably misses me.  I miss it.  The only items left out there are some semi-orange large pumpkins and watermelon - Black Diamonds ... not sure if they are or are not ripe ... need to hack into a couple of them.

  During seminar I've been busy with the crochet hook ... attempting a shawl.  Attempting.  I have campaign flyers to fold this afternoon ... I do think I hear/concentrate more when my hands are busy ...


  Happy Hump Day.


No comments: