Monday, November 7, 2016

60 hours ....

yep, 60 hours away from the office and it was glorious weather .... I crossed of several projects on the endless list of "things to do" ...

the scrapping divas and I had a great time on Saturday -- it was exhausting, crafting is hard work -- I managed to get 15 scrapbook pages ... laid out and glued down -- need to pretty them up a bit, 60 note cards for the office, finished a crochet scarf and typed a couple of office documents on the laptop.  I walked 10,000 steps and had a massage (a brief massage) --- good food, good company.

Sunday was home project day -- 5 yes, 5 loads of laundry --- the first 4 got hung on the clothes line -- the last hit the dryer -- the POS (piece of shit) washing machine got me thru the first 4 with nary a burp -- the last load -- not so good.  

All of my stuff from Saturday is unpacked and semi-organized, I finished a book, helped the boys get the cover on the camper .. sorted squash and pumpkins -- dumped a few more, stored bushel baskets and tubs -- helped Mom Christmas shop via Lands' End and the 40% off gig ....

Cooked supper, did dishes -- hauled trash .. it was a dang busy day.   Never did get a nap.


 

No comments: