Finally a relaxing kind of weekend -- no rushing here, there and everywhere, no "just have to get this done" kind of projects. That being said -- I'm getting a lot done ....
1. Laundry -- it never ends.
2. Quilting UFO's --3 sets of orphaned blocks have become quilt tops.
3. Quilted a small crib quilt.
4. Finished moving furniture in my office.
5. Scanned a couple hundred pages -- might as well.
6. Made tasty chicken hot dish.
7. Meal prepped for the week.
8. Office homework.
9. Book shopped on Amazon and loaded the iPad.
not bad -- and it's only 10:00 on Sunday ... more sewing to come, a couple of hours of office time -- will help keep the week ahead under control. maybe a trip to Mankato -- maybe a drive out to the cabin --- maybe, maybe, maybe ...