Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving




so, many things in which to be thankful.  mindful. grateful.  I think this will be the sign of the season on the wall behind my desk. 

got up and got the bird in the roaster at 5:30, the potato's are peeled, the beans, sweet potato's, corn and dressing are ready for the oven.  coleslaw, veggies, cranberry's hanging out in the fridge.

laundry load # 2 is in the now functioning washing machine (many many thanks), elder #1 vacuumed the floors

the paper has been read, the ads have been perused -- don't really need anything -- I don't think there will be cases of copy paper on sale for Black Friday ..

I've been looking for the perfect black/white striped dress for months (it's a pinerest/pintrest obsession) and I found one at Old Navy online last night -- $24 w/shipping -- lets hope it lives up to its expectations. 

so, once the food has been consumed, the dishes washed -- the crafting will begin ... the long arm and 3 quilts await me -- it's going to be a load, lock and sewing kind of afternoon ....
 

No comments: