Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year




 
 
lots of reflection today --
 
 
 
I've been the working Diva today -- got up at 5:30 and started laundry -- loaded the long arm with a quilt -- did a spot of tidying in my sewing space ... (finished two crib quilts during last night's laundry binge) .. then I went to the office --- 'tis W2 and 1099 Season!
 
And garbage season -- who knew one small office could generate so much trash!  I had a large pile of cardboard in the truck -- finally got it to the recycling container -- then I managed to fill one of the office recycling containers, the shredding container (and another box) and two bags of real trash.  wth. 
 
I'm home with work -- and the long arm awaits me and I bet (with $$$) there is more laundry down there ... trying to keep ahead of it this winter....
 
 

No comments: