Monday, December 26, 2016

Marcy and I or Me and Marcy

 
I made it over the hill this morning -- in one piece ... I truly thought it would be a skating rink and was pleasantly surprised ... going back up won't be difficult .. a lot of tree branches are down.  Between the driving rain (yes, driving rain) and the wind ... then ice when it froze ....
 
 
So I was doing my morning reading ... and ran across this on the Herald's website ... it's retiring week at the Government Center -- I presented the plaque to Marcy in Environmental Health -- 31 years ...
I don't remember the joke but it must have been good ...
 
 

This was pre-haircut -- the haircut wizard waved his magic wand and the shaggy / out of control curly look is gone ... ... now if he good do the same for the double chin ....

M
 

No comments: