Sunday, December 4, 2016

sewing blitz

 
 table runner ...
not feeling the love like others ...
quilted via the Bernina
 
 
basic leftover layer cake squares gridded up
 

 
strips .. I honestly don't remember piecing this one might be
leftovers from something else
 

 
and I know this one is leftovers
 
The girls and I had an impromptu craftiness binge late yesterday -- I'm not sure what they got done but I've been pretty diligent about getting the unfinished finished in my world - 5 more on the long arm to quilt -- and 3 quilts/projects in piles on my cabinet -- then most if not all of the WIP will be done and I can play with something new.
 



1 comment:

Barb H said...

You may not be feeling the love with the first table quilt, but I love the fabrics! Subtle and modern and certainly unique. I think it's a winner!