Sunday, January 8, 2017

Life at the Scrap Shack



 
the Scrap Shack has rules
3 projects a day rules?
 
project 1 -- 12 mug rugs ... chopped up scraps and re-arranged them

 
dress #1 ... again hunks of fabric from my scrap bin

 
and dress #3 ...

 
I didn't spend the night up there on Friday -- I had to work yesterday -- and work went extremely well ...so I arrived in time for lunch!  Homemade egg rolls from MaryJane and her Mom ... tasty....
 
By 5:30 I was fading fast, cold, tired, cranky --- so I sat in the living room and covered up .... finally I gave up and went home to my own warm toasty bed ... and have awoke to a stuffy head and dripping nose --- I knew something was cooking ...
 
I'm dressed and headed back to the office for a couple of hours and will return to check in with the Diva's ... (and eat) ... and load up my truckload of stuff ... and maybe sew a bit more ...
 
These ladies keep me sane (or rather keep me less sane!) ... love 'em to death.
 


No comments: