Sunday, January 22, 2017

wtf (part three)

part three -- urgent care .... gotta love a nurse practitioner who comes in to see you wearing a mask -- good grief.


Sudafed and bed rest -- "oh, I can write you a note to stay home from work" ... sorry chickie -- not in my world.  I will however skip the dental appointment in the morning.  ha -- the crown prep will have to wait until March.


so I went to the office and loaded up another tote bag of work ...
went to purchase Sudafed --  had to have my drivers license to get it ... wtf.
come home and napped for two hours ...


I'm upright now but fading fast -- it's been 20 minutes ...

I left the office at 2:30 yesterday -- barely made it up the hill ... took a 4 hour nap, ate, worked a bit and slept from 8:30 until 8:30 this morning. 


Elder #1 took the tractor to the hill -- it is now passable -- damn scarry couple of days .. ice is bad on the flat but it's downright ugly on a steep slope.


sweet dreams -- bed is calling ....





 

No comments: