Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wicked Wednesday

always wicked on Wednesday - especially here on 3rd.

Some nut job left me a message at 5:23 am.  wtf.  really, not sure if that was necessary. 


I fell asleep before the Super Bowl was over and was just informed yesterday who was the winner -- frankly it didn't seem all that important in the grand scheme of life.


We adjusting to our new schedules and bodies around here ... it's a delicate balancing act of personalities and talents

Robyn starts me out in the mornings....and slides out before lunch...
Meg slides in a couple hours later ...and leaves when Jackie slides in ...

Kevin comes when he can   (love that kid) ...  never dull at his house with the 3 littles.

Jackie comes after her other full time job and slides out at 8:00pm ish....



Cindy is the weekend girl ....


me, I'm just here all the time.
wondering why the freeking phone is ringing at 5:23 am....


 

No comments: