Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Deep Valley Quilters Part 2


hexies!  my size hexies ... they were 6 - 8" wide ... bigger is better!
 




really like the border on this one too ...
( so types the quilter (moi) who never adds a border -- never to late to start eh!)

 
ok -- camera didn't do justice to this beauty ...
 

 
the piecing was cool (again the phone shots don't do it justice) and the colors -- the muted pastels had a lot of brightness ...
 

 
ah Tuesday, let me count the ways I like Tuesdays ... well, it follows mad Monday -- and this week will not become terrible Tuesday -- government rules my world today ... and every Tuesday
 
Bring on the rain and snow -- will keep me indoors for a couple of days and that is okay -- my sewing machine awaits me -- I still haven't had time to get down there and play!!!!!
 
 

No comments: