Saturday, May 6, 2017

yes, she quilts ....

oh my -- I should title this post -- "the lost is found" ... or "I eventually finish what I start and I'm not done yet" ... while searching for a picture of the pieced top .. which I found from October of 2015... argh -- where does the time go?
 
 
pieced Turning Twenty from a pile of nine 1/2 yards -- must have been 1/2 yards it's pretty big for fat quarters ... see it's been so long I can't remember!   I remember buying the book at the local quilt show and going back to the fall crafting day and piecing it!
 
 
it literally hung on the rails of the long arm all winter -- Sunday night I actually loaded it ..

 
and this happened Wednesday night -- ya .. a lot of ripping
tension == back upstairs for a video refresher on setting tension
 

 yes, my sewing space is a disaster ...
but Thursday night after 5 minutes of tension fix ...
30 minutes of quilting -- it was done ...
 



 
ha -- this side of the room is tidier ...
 
so I'm headed to the sewing room to clean!   and then to the cabin (my Happy Place) to open up (translation -- more cleaning) and some quality time in my new lawn chair next to the water!
 
Linking up with Crazy Mom ( here's the link )-- it's been a long time!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: