Sunday, June 25, 2017

and more nothing-ness

edit:  Linking up with Crazy Mom
     Finish It Up Friday ... Linky Party



or less of nothing.  I slept in -- if 7:00 is sleeping in ....



here is a better picture of Saturday's accomplishments -- let the binding begin
 

 
this morning's quilts -- two colors .. here is the front -- the back is a cream/gray dot -- quilted in gray
why change thread color == it is working well

 
a green, orange, lime floral with the same gray dot back -- in fact I loaded enough backing for two and after the floral I floated this one on and quilted it ... slick, really slick ... I did that with a couple of yesterday's also ...

 
and then I headed to the lake -- it was windy, cold and mostly cloudy ... hence the blanket ..
 

and the rest of the crew arrived -- one was cutting out piggys and one was truck shopping on the internet for me .... he wasn't successful
 


 

No comments: