Monday, June 19, 2017

those weekends ...

  are killing me ...

  cramming everything into two days is dang near impossible



once the office planters got planted, the groceries purchased and my body transported to the happy place -- the sewing begin ... here I am turning a bodice and basting before pressing ..
 
sorry the pincushion was my first (and last) attempt at a pincushion


 
by late Saturday afternoon the clouds and wind rolled in and it was COLD.  Nor did I have long pants in my stash of clothing .. out came the blanket ...
 
Sunday was a repeat of Saturday -- although in reverse order -- arrived at the happy place had coffee and the Sunday paper (un-interrupted and didn't have to share it) and then a cabin cleaning binge -- vac'd, washed down counters, scrubbed out the sink, washed down the patio furniture (leaf trash was stuck to it) and finally got my book and comfy chair -- and it started to RAIN
 
 ... so I came home -- and planted planters at home, took my nap, did laundry, sewed up 5 more bodices and a bunch of adorable skirts ... and got served LEGAL PAPERS ...
 
ya, it was a freeking entertaining afternoon.   someday's being a commissioner is not all it is cracked up to be!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: