Sunday, July 9, 2017

Weekends on Daisy Lane

  I was a good hard working Diva this weekend -- I went to the office on Saturday and put in most of a day .... projects ... busy week ahead and I went back in this morning for a couple of hours ... July is busy and I want everything done early ... really early ...


 
Stashed the new truck in the shed .. haven't driven Ruby for a week -- I'm sure she misses me .... I really like the new (er) truck ... played with some of the gizmo's today .. I like her!  But boy does she show dust ... we need rain .. and she needs a bath!
 
I didn't tell the elders about her until yesterday's phone call while they were trekking home from Canada.    I think they like her too ... we went to supper Saturday night ... lots of backseat room according to #1 ...

 
Mom and I went to the cabin this afternoon -- tidied up the fridge and had a few deck moments -- watered the petunias ... etc... then it started to rain ....

 
a little bit of crafting on Friday night -- met the scrapbooking divas at the Jesus church for a little stitching time ... I sewed on buttons ... lots of buttons ... the others were busy with cards and paper pumpkins and all that other good stuff....


No comments: