Saturday, July 22, 2017

yes, that's me on the gizmo


 
yes, here is the proof ... one of the scrapping divas was surprised because I can't SWIM.  Might have to take it for another spin tomorrow ... we'll see if it is as calm as last week.
 
Hell week 2 is over and hell week 3 starts tomorrow ...
 
Monday was P & Z
Tuesday was Dept Head, Board Workshop & R9
   (plus a stop at Mkto Ford and Office Max)
Wednesday was Township Officers
Thursday was Criminal Justice and Father Lee's funeral
Friday was the annual doctor visit
   (all is well for another 365 days even had the boob press procedure)
 
it is too blazing hot and humid for the lake, so today was Marie Day -- I got up, got dressed and took myself to Mankato for a spot of shopping -- Kohls always loves me -- damn bra's are expensive, Michels Crafts was only $20, JoAnn Fabrics - we won't discuss and I bought nothing at Herbergers!  Gas and a wash for Ruby and home.
 
Did coffee at the nursing home with Diva Jane -- she's mending well!  Now it's home -- cleaning, sewing, chores and more chores ... so tomorrow will be spent at the happy place! 
 
Nothing on my list of last week got accomplished.  dang.
 
 

No comments: