Monday, April 6, 2009

My Occupational Hazards

So, Ms Brandt as part of her educational process --- had a list of questions for me..... this is my latest version. I was told I should change occupations to stand up comedy --- I was compared to Larry the Cable Guy (of whom I'd never heard of and that set off a whole round of "you need to get out more")....

At any rate, normal in my world is not far away ---- 9 days or 135 hours or 8100 minutes. . . .

Marie



Skylar Brandt
Interview Questions

Why did you choose this career field? BECAUSE I AM AN IDIOT

What are the disadvantages of your chosen field? TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION

How did you get started in this kind of work I MUST HAVE BEEN NUTS

What do you enjoy about your work? THE CASH PAYMENTS ARE NICE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What do you dislike about your work? PEOPLE ARE DUMB

How does your job relate to your personality? I’M EQUALLY CRABBY (AND PMS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT)

What is your strategy for dealing with difficult clients? DRUGS, ALCHOL AND FIREARMS SEEM TO KEEP THE REALLY NASTY ONES IN CONTROL

Which areas of your work can you hire people to perform for you? And what would some of those areas be? NONE – I’M A CONTROL FREAK REMEMBER …… AND IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE

How many hours a week do you work, on average? TOO DAMN MANY

What areas of your job do you enjoy the most? SEE THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What skills are especially important for someone in this position? PUBLIC RELATIONS (REMEMBER THE FIREARM SUGGESTION)

What is the work environment like? REMEMBER THE CONTROL ISSUE SEVERAL QUESTIONS BACK AND THE FIREARM ISSUE AND PAJAMA DAY IS EVERY FRIDAY OR WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT

What are the most important things you look for in a member of your team? SOMEONE I CAN CONTROL

What are the business priorities? . $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How is your organization different from its competitors. I REALLY DON’T GIVE A SHIT

What kinds of skills and experience do you look for in the employees you hire? . SOME I CAN DOMINATE AND CONTROL -- REMEMBER IT’S ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ---

Are there opportunities for ongoing training through your organization? . HELL NO UNLESS IT’S ADDITIONAL FIREARM TRAINING -- EXCELLENT AIM IS IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: