Yahoo -- Diva gets her truck back. Didn't think I'd ever get excited over a 1992 Ford with a zillion miles on it ..... elder got it running today -- the battery posts have been replaced and a new (but well used) battery was installed.
So tomorrow the interior gets a bath ... and I can put my junk in it and LEAVE IT IN IT .... unloaded and reloading the tables, chair, tent and odd accumulation of junk is hard work!!! I'll stop whining --- since I have red/white back!
Going to bed a happy Diva ==
ps. We bailed out of Mankato when the storm alerts were flashing thru Sam's Club -- that's the last place I'd want to be when the crap it.....so instead of Panera (and a really nice supper) -- it was the drive up at Toxic Juans (aka. Taco Johns) -- the heartburn has already begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment