.... other than the thunderstorm and frost prediction ...
.... so the big debate on 3rd Street is... should I or should I not run for the open County Commissioner Seat in my district. been thinking about it for almost a month now and I'm waffling both directions. all levels of government are facing financial challenges ... I don't think I'm a polititican (spelling?) and I'm definately not a campaigner ... but . . anyway still mulling over the choice .... let me know what you think.
..... have elder's pickup truck today -- got him changing oil and rotating the tires on "Bessie" --- he's got more time than I and it needs to be done ... might interupt his TV watching -- Hockey Tournament Time -- I don't think he's missed too many of the games so far....it's on 12 hours a day ... and the really big question is.... will he wash it too? doubtful it's still mud season -- although our driveway isn't as bad as I thought it would be....
Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment