All a part of my crazy life. Today I have 2 (yes, 2) audits happening at the same time. An IRS agent to finish up an audit that was previously started and an MN Unemployement Auditor reviewing a payroll clients records. One will be here allllll day and one will be gone in 30 minutes.
Wordless Wednesday was spent getting ready for audits. After yoga and farm chores (I'm not sure feeding 8 chickens and 12 cats is considered farm chores) -- I loaded up the water buckets and watered the experimental tomato plants in the patch.
Seeds and weeds are popping out of the ground daily. It's just a hoot to walk around and check them out!
Elders delivered their camper to the great north yesterday -- made it in 9 hours they called from the border and it had been an uneventful trek to that point. They'll be back today to retrieve boat, atv and a truck load of "stuff".
Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment