Thursday, October 21, 2010

just out for a ride

notice the rack -- horns -- he's eating pumpkin for an appetizer

and this one is wonder what the hell I'm doing

i was reading my garden blogs...and come upon this unit !!! is this cute or what  -- I need to put my order in !!!

4 comments:

Barb H said...

Love that market shed--no more worries about rainy days! Don't worry about Mr. Bambi--he'll be long gone by the time gun season starts, right?

Shay said...

Dont shoot Bambi's husband!

How come you have all the cute animals who eat leftover pumpkin and all I have is snakes, and lizards and other nasties?

Marie said...

too cold for most snakes, lizards and most of the nasties....takes a tough bug to survive -35' Farenheit!!!

no sure why we survive either ... we had a 12 day stretch last January/Feb and it never got above zero.

bambi sausage sticks are pretty tasty --- especially the spicy beer sticks!!!! (and i'm the fussy eater)

Barb H said...

Venison sticks--Yummmmmm! I'd like to try kangaroo spicy sticks too.