I love McDonalds Vanilla Iced Coffee and at $ 2.34 it is not that expensive -- I make the large last all day ... 1/2 for morning -- freeze the balance and 1/2 in the late afternoon ....
Out there surfing in blogland I ran across the Pioneer Woman ... THIS IS HER ICED COFFEE RECEIPE . So while shopping today -- I bought supplies, namely a clean tub, bottled water and light roast coffee ... and started ...
It is pretty darn good !!! I did a gallon of water to 11oz of coffee ... and yes it is a sludgy mix. Strained with 2 paper towels ... seemed to work well. Kinda messy ...
I used whole milk and sugar free vanilla flavoring ... and it's just like McDonalds !!! We'll have to see how long it lasts !!!
M
1 comment:
I may have to point my sister to this recipe.She's an addict !
Post a Comment