I have new varmits -- flippin crows are pecking holes in the remaining melons. I swear Mother Nature is turning me into a ranting maniac ....
first the fungus wipes out 1/2 the plants .... it rains and it's cold
then it gets to 100' for 3 weeks ...
then the deer start to graze .... and the battle begins
it freezes 3 weeks early
now the flippin crows...
I picked yesterday, hopefully sell today, pick and pack all week long and see what's left by next weekend --
Since I cannot control Mother Nature. I sat down at the sewing machine last night. She misses me! 2 months ago I started out working on a goal of making every quilt/wall hanging/table topper in a book about charm quilts -- well # 1 is in the works.
M
sorry didn't realize this was fuzzy until I uploaded it ... the sumac is turning quite quickly
wild grapes -- birds are happy
the seed pods of a button weed -- getting ready to self seed and spread more weeds!
lots of grapes ... must have been a good year -- evidently deer and crows don't like them
No comments:
Post a Comment