Sunday, January 15, 2012

weekend progress

  well after the excitement of the fire -- it was on to work  ... I finished the binding on a baby quilt, finished crocheting a scarf and got my strip sets done for the next batik project.  Plus -- we watched two movies -- Bridesmaids and The Help -- the Help was much better than Bridesmaids.  ..... 


food ... we always eat well ... Saturday night supper was homemade lasagna .... Friday night was potato/ham chowder and egg bake for brunch this morning....

cooking is a group process !!  one to cook and one to supervise and one idiot documenting it all with her camera ....

and in between all of this fun I managed to put in 12 hour of office time and get a badly needed haircut!   ... Mrs. H beware I have stacks ready for you on Monday morning ....

No comments: