Thursday, March 8, 2012

wisdom

   there was a quote post on facebook yesterday -- something on the order of "don't ya just want to shake someone and ask what the ....."  some day's it is an hourly occurrence in my office.   I'm sure some peeps question my sanity everyday .. I know I do, but I know some peeps are just plain clueless.

  we've become a society of "who gives a crap" someone else will deal with it -- take care of me -- pick up the tab.  dang peeps ---  that's just got to change.

   so to start the change I'm not going to get frustrated by the idiots who cross my path.  life is to flipping short to sweat the small stuff.  I've tried before and well I'm going to get further this time and if I don't  -- so be it. 

  more seed has arrived.  if I had a camera you'd get a picture.  dang I miss that camera.  the camera on the phone is cool ... if I could get them to download.  more fabric arrived.  love love love ebay!

TGIF it's just around the corner.

M



I took this exactly a year ago, most thankful it's bare and brown today ... although I looked out this morning and fluffy flakes were falling -- briefly ... perhaps Northern Lights tonight. 

1 comment:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Would LOVE to see the Northern Lights!!! :) Good luck with your goal of not sweating the small stuff--that is a daily battle for me, I think. Probably for most people. I've been trying to improve on that too!