Nary a leaf was moving at 5:05 am as I rolled westward on my trusty ATV (lately it's the only thing that seems to keep running) --- 30 minutes later -- 4 gallons of my "weed cocktail killer blend" was applied. Dang ---- it goes on fast with no wind. I spent 4 hours with the hoe yesterday -- widened out the hills so less danger of spraying a plant. (Advice from elder #1 -- sometimes it ticks me off, but he was spot on with this jewel -- don't tell him that). The coyotes were howling up there this morning -- the gravel pit is 1/2 mile away and it just echoed thru there.
Busy day for this commissioner -- meeting, meeting, party. Hopefully to office by 2:00pm. The next big question --- what to wear!
Big issue of the weekend ... purchase truck or not. Stay tuned. Red might be returning to the fleet -- I'm holding firm to my offer and I think they might just take me up on it. Then the explorer needs to go for a "high miles per gallon" something. A whole lotta drama over wheels.
TGIF
M
No comments:
Post a Comment